migrants and refugees
The "United States of the World" considers migrants, refugees, the persecuted and victims of terrorism, mafias, trafficking and violence as a resource and asks individual states to welcome them with fraternity ...
The commitment is to support integration while respecting the laws of the host countries: with the population approaching 10 billion, soon more than 150 million will be forcibly displaced persons to be welcomed with fraternity.
Europe, in particular, has an ethical task to perform that must involve all member states: migrants and refugees arriving on European shores must receive a choral welcome and be helped to integrate into society.
Since 1990, numerous initiatives and international meetings organised at the Naples headquarters have highlighted the importance of resolving a problem that, year after year, takes on global dimensions, requiring choral action by the host countries.
Here are some of the initiatives undertaken.
- AT THE MUSEUM FOR MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES
- POPE FRANCIS BEFORE THE TOTEM OF PEACE WITH THE RELICS OF MIGRANTS
- THE SYMBOL OF MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES
- INTERNATIONAL FORUM MIGRATION AND PEACE
- INTERNATIONAL REFUGEE DAYS
- MARRAKECH CONFERENCE ON MIGRATION
- TRAVELS AND MIGRATIONS
- INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE MIGRANT
- APPEAL FOR MIGRANTS