Protecting childhood and educating for peace is a fundamental action for the "United States of the World": those responsible for education and training are involved in this vital mission …
The United States of the World contributes to protecting childhood in all its dimensions, promoting access to healthy nutrition, education, play and safety and promotes education for peace, non-discrimination and the protection of 'environment.
Many initiatives and programs have been undertaken in Africa, in the Americas, in Asia: in particular in abandoned areas and in the suburbs of large megalopolises: one of the most significant examples is that of Morocco, where, in collaboration with the "National Observatory of Rights of childhood” (ONDE), since 2011 workshops have been held on the involvement of women in rural areas in the education of abandoned children.
Of particular significance is the “SUM Mediterranean Award for children”.
- THE OBSERVATORY FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD
- SUM CHILDHOOD AWARD TO H.R.H. LALLA MERYEM OF MOROCCO
- SUM CHILDHOOD AWARD TO PALESTINIAN AND ISRAELI MOTHERS
- SUM CHILDHOOD AWARD TO MATIDA RAFFA CUOMO
- SUM CHILDREN AWARD TO CATRIONA WILLIAMS
- THE MEDITERRANEAN OBSERVATORY FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE CHILD
- INITIATIVES FOR CHILDREN
- MEETING WITH THE NATIONAL OBSERVATORY FOR CHILDREN OF MOROCCO
- THE TOTEM OF PEACE FOR CHILDREN
- CHILDHOOD AT THE CENTER OF THE ACTION OF THE DAUGHTERS OF MARY HELP OF CHRISTIANS