Maison de la Paix
It is the institution of high culture, an autonomous section, dedicated to the development of the "United States of the World" ...
It is the reference institution for institutional meetings of the United States of the World: a highly representative place in which to transmit knowledge of the world's different identities and cultures, permanently structuring initiatives capable of producing the peace necessary for shared development. The Maison de la Paix - Universal House of Cultures (MdP) is an organisation to which the world's leading countries and international organisations have adhered.
It is an institutional architecture in which the memory of the many Peace initiatives that have characterised history, often more than wars, is preserved, but - above all - a space in which to 'build' Peace.
The first premises of the Maison de la Paix - Universal House of Cultures was inaugurated on 14 June 2010 in the historic building of the Grand Hotel de Londres in Naples.
ALCUNE DELLE PRINCIPALI AZIONI:
- INAUGURATION OF THE MAISON DE LA PAIX
- THE FONDAZIONE MEDITERRANEO SUPPORTS THE "ONLY ONE" CAMPAIGN
- VOLUNTEERING AND THE CHALLENGES OF CHANGE IN EUROPE
- CONCERT FOR UKRAINE AND SYRIA
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY 2023
- ITALIAN REPUBLIC DAY
- REFLECTIONS ON COVID 19
- EUROMESCO EVENTS
- G20: "PEOPLE, PLANET AND PROSPERITY", THE SUMMIT AT THE EUR. THE DREAM OF THE UNITED STATES OF THE WORLD
- COVID 19, THE APPEAL OF THE FONDAZIONE MEDITERRANEO: "THE IDEAL VACCINE MUST BE PRODUCED AND SPREAD"