The "United States of the World" has been working for an effective dialogue between civilisations and the global promotion of different cultures since 1990 ...
Through various programmes, activated since 1995 with their autonomous sections, they contribute to promoting mutual respect and the sharing of different identities, cultures and civilisations - considering democracy, equality and the protection of human rights as fundamental pillars for civil coexistence and relations between states - and work for the promotion and protection of different cultures, without which every civilisation is impoverished and extinct, as the cultures of the peoples of the world hold common roots in the memory of humanity.
"World Forums on Cultures and Civilisations" have been held in Naples since 1999, involving young people from five continents to share the richness of different cultural identities.
Many initiatives have been carried out all over the world: the most significant are listed below.
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CLASSICAL CULTURES
- THE UNIVERSAL HOUSE OF CULTURES IS BORN IN NAPLES
- THE NAPLES OFFICE FOR DIALOGUE BETWEEN CULTURES
- CULTURES OF DIALOGUE
- UNIVERSAL FORUM OF CULTURES
- CYCLE OF INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES "ACTORS IN DIALOGUE"
- EURO-MEDITERRANEAN CONFERENCES ON DIALOGUE BETWEEN CULTURES
- SUM MEDITERRANEAN AWARD FOR CULTURE
- WORLD FORUM OF CULTURES
- CULTURES FOR PEACE
- THE EUROMED FORUM OF CULTURES
- THE MARSEILLE FORUM
- ABOU DHABI CONFERENCES
- KUWAIT FORUM ON POETRY AND CULTURES
- MEETINGS IN TANZANIA ON AFRICAN CULTURES
- APPEALS FOR AMAZONIA