human rights and volunteering
The "United States of the World" is committed to ensuring the standards established in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights: to this end, the role of volunteering is fundamental ...
in promoting an international law that recognises the inviolability of the human person and his or her freedom and repudiates all forms of violence and physical and psychological torture.
Over the past 20 years, the United States of the World - through a myriad of activities carried out in various countries - supported various instances of volunteering to protect fundamental human rights and, in particular, full freedom of movement and expression with special legislation that can guarantee the orderly and peaceful relationship between peoples and the participation of inhabitants in the formation of wealth, the protection of the environment and plural development: religious, political, cultural, scientific and social.
Here are some of the initiatives undertaken since 1990.
- WORLD FORUM OF HUMAN RIGHTS
- THE EUROPEAN CHARTER FOR VOLUNTEERING
- STUDY DAYS ON VOLUNTEERING
- SUM PRESENTATION AND VOLUNTEERING TO MINISTERS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE INSTITUTIONS
- HUMANITARIAN MISSION IN ODESSA
- GENERATIVE COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERING
- WORLD HUMAN RIGHTS DAYS
- MEETINGS AT THE MUSEUM OF PEACE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- WOMEN AND HUMAN RIGHTS
- HUMAN RIGHTS FORUM IN RABAT