The aims of the Totem for Peace are:
- To represent the principle of equal sovereignty and dignity of the Peoples.
- To represent the spirit of peace and collaboration among Peoples in respect of the fundamental rights which have their main expression in the UN Chart.
- To promote international comprehension through the knowledge of the different social, cultural and identitymaking realities encouraging their tight interaction.
- To reinforce shared values and interests in respect of the human fundamental rights.
- To emphasize the specificities of the different cultures and the richness of traditions.
- To represent the respect of pluralism, cultural differences, human fundamental rights and democracy with a “silent noise of love”.