The award ceremony of the "Mediterranean-Sum Diplomacy Award" to Ambassador Moez Sinaoui was held at the Farnesina.
The award was presented by Senator Stefania Craxi, President of the Foreign Affairs Commission of the Senate of the Italian Republic, and Prof. Michele Capasso, Secretary General of the United States of the World and President of the Fondazione Mediterraneo.
Present at the ceremony were:
- Inigo Lambertini, Ambassador - Head of the Diplomatic Ceremonial of the Republic;
- Manuela Ruosi, Head of Office I of the Diplomatic Ceremonial of the Republic;
- Abdelkrim Touahria, Algerian Ambassador to Italy;
- Enas Mekkaury, Head of the Mission of the League of Arab States in Italy;
- Alfredo Conte, Minister Plenipotentiary - Central Director for Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Countries;
- Raimondo De Cardona, former Italian Ambassador to Tunisia;
- Fabrizio Saggio, Italian Ambassador to Tunisia;
- Leila El Houssi, Professor of African History - University "La Sapienza";
- Gualsiero Zamperini, Consul of Tunisia in Florence.